- Project Give a Voice
- The Namaste Difference
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Teachers & Healers
- Payment & Registration
- Liability Waiver
- Exuma Island, Bahamas
- Costa Rica Retreats
- Sedona Yoga & Hiking Retreat
- Southern Maine Farmhouse Retreat
- Private Retreats
- Just Right Farm- One Day Retreat
- Namaste Stars
- Disney Family Vacation Rental
- Contact Us
New 8 night retreat
May 17 - 25, 2024
4 Spots Left
May 24 - June 1, 2024
The Galapagos Islands are one of the most unique and exciting locations I have ever explored. If you like boats and ocean life than this is your dream place. The friendly wildlife are not afraid of people. They just view you as another fish in the sea. Join us on this amazing adventure. It is sure to exceed your expectations.
Our 8 Night Galapagos Retreats Includes:
- 7 nights in a beautiful peaceful inn where wild Galapagos tortoises roam the grounds (Additional night NEW in 2024)
- 1 night in the airport hotel in Guayaquil
- Private transfers to & from GPS airport (includes airport shuttle, ferry & taxi)
- Welcome drink
- Welcome gift bag
- Photobook of your week in the Galapagos (NEW in 2024)
- Breakfast each morning
- Five group lunches
- Four group dinners (one dinner special group dinner off the hotel grounds- includes taxi & ferry to the island)
- Boat trip to North Seymour Island- guided land and water tour with a Certified Naturalist (Blue Footed Boobies and their newly hatched chicks. It's also the perfect time of year to witness the mating dances and shows of the Blue Footed Bobbies and the Frigate Birds. When the water is clear there is an opportunity to view hammerhead, Galapagos, white tip and black tip reef sharks deep below our snorkel site.
- Boat trip to Bartolome Island- guided land and water tour with a Certified Naturalist. Hike to the top of a volcano and enjoy awesome views of these fabulous islands. The water tour is a special opportunity to swim with penguins! You will also see beautiful fish, rays, sea lions and maybe some friendly reef sharks. No worries. They are used to snorkelers and have no interest in us.
- Boat trip to Sante Fe Island- guided land and water tour with a Certified Naturalist. This island hosts a colony of sea lions. The juveniles are curious and fun and they love to play with tourists who come to their beach.
- Highland Tour- This tour will be lead by another Certified Naturalist who will guide us through a cloud forest, crater pits, lava tunnels and wild tortoises.
- Yoga & meditation classes in a beautiful temperature controlled studio over looking the tortoise pond.